·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

Roy's partially-explicit funny text messages

roy
    roy
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Scorpio Pig

Roy's partially-explicit funny text messages Empty Roy's partially-explicit funny text messages

Post by roy Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 pm

(541):

So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda akward
    ----------------
    (443):

We just walked into this party and immediately got handed a grilled cheese sandwhich....
    ---------------
    (910):

wow wtf my bar tab was 80 dollars
    (910):

IT WAS DOLLAR BEER NIGHT
    ------------------

(913):

Come in. Grab a controller and a beer. We've got some Madden to beat.
    (1-913):

You're the best girlfriend ever.
    -------------

(757):

At McDonald's last night the guy gave you the wrong kind of McFlurry, so you screamed at him, "YOU MCFUCKED UP."
    ---------------

(484):

Just heard a guy discussing with someone else the amazing blow job you gave him. I’m in New York. Over 2 hours away from where you live. I have never been more proud.
    ----------------

(516):

Thank God they found balloon boy, I was afraid that Michael Jackson was ordering take out from heaven.
    ----------------

(404):

i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but michael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn ".
    ------------------

(401):

This is a mass text. Does anyone know where I am?

I would just give you the URL, but then you'd go "oh, just a website, I'll check it out later"
    5 yeara later, you'd finally see it from some random dude.

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:21 pm