·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

New signature.

angeliK
    angeliK
    Developer
    Developer

Avalon Seal
    Male Virgo Dog
    Humor : Likes to have a joke serious when provoked

New signature. Empty New signature.

Post by angeliK Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm

I love the art style of the path so I had to make a signature of my favourite character, Ruby.

New signature. Badassness

I havent done this in a while, sorry it's not very good I was like 90% asleep while I was doing this.

I put my heart, my soul, and my emotion into this picture, it will be my leaving creation and final gift for Avalon to see. This picture represents how I feel about my life, and how everything is going for me. Some of the symbolism may seem a bit odd, much like the game the character came from. and that reflects who I am. An easily misunderstood "wild child". my life is full of sadness, depression, and mistakes. but they have shaped me into who I am today. Who that is, I do not yet know.

My life is like living a very sad, melancholy, but strangely happy dream.

And I don't ever want to wake up.

This is almost defiantely the last thing from me you will ever read.
    but fate is a twisted, disturbing thing, and maybe, our paths are intertwined.

Nahimana
    Nahi
    AngeliK
    Cinis
    Jordan French

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 am