·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

If you’re reading this

Enjaycee
    Enjaycee
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Pisces Monkey
    Humor : "I told myself to write down the code but I didn't listen." - Desert Punk

If you’re reading this Empty If you’re reading this

Post by Enjaycee Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:18 am

If you’re here reading this, then I’m assuming you were in Avalon or an ally during Grand Chase PC days looking back here for nostalgia sakes. Otherwise you just somehow stumbled upon this forum. Either way, good job on finding this.

In case you didn’t know, GCPC shut down all its servers officially by 2015, and an official sequel didn’t come out until 2018, Grand Chase: Dimensional Chaser. It’s not the same 2.5D side-scrolling fighter from before, it is a 4-man squad fighting/tactics game, but it has all the same characters you know and love, with just as many gacha elements as before, if not more (lol).

10 years ago I left this guild and stopped playing GCPC actively. In that time, I went to college, got my degree, got a job, got married, started a family, bought a house, the whole shebang. I hope everyone else that was ever here was as fortunate or at the very least still alive. I mean, it HAS been a decade...BUT my love for the Chase is still here, and obviously I miss this guild or I wouldn’t be posting in this forum.

What’s my point in writing this after all this time? Well, I’ve been playing the mobile version of GC for two years, and now I’ve decided to revive Avalon as a guild in this new game. I want for this revived guild and the new server to act as a beacon and bring back any old PC players home, not just former Avalonians, but anyone who played the PC game before.

It is my hope that if you find this post you actually WERE a member of Avalon and that you join the discord server I created (link below). You don’t have to play the game but I at least would love to see my old guild mates in the discord so we can catch up and reminisce. And if you did decide to start the Chase anew, then I would be more than glad to help. Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
    Enjaycee (now going by Halko Proude)

https://discord.gg/23FVRRc

P.S. - this invite link is set to never expire, so it should be valid as long as the server is online

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 am