·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

+5
Yuan_Ka-Fai
Nakigara
shanaluv
w00fy
SnowBall
9 posters

Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice

Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog
    Humor : Knock knock o.o

Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice

Post by Redashi Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 pm

I was just asking lol
    Btw... why the hell do u never log onto GC during Sunday !
    Get ur ass on.... we needa get our match done ASAP.
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog
    Humor : dont have one

Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice

Post by SnowBall Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:32 am

ill get my ass on GC on like friday or sat at latest ill probobly be on on like wednesday
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog

Post by Redashi Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Ok stop bothering me at school about when our match is. Especially today cuz i azn failed a match test. Now go check the info urself instead of going to me. Before you ask me questions look up NigaHiga's OFFthe Pill Nosy People vid on Youtube.
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:47 pm

OK OK sorry geez and how the hell did u manage to FAIL a math test anyway i thought u were like Super smart or something and btw since i have math next semester you mind helping me out then?
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog

Post by Redashi Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:14 am

I thot i had a formula sheet on the SA and Volume of all the crap, next thing i knew i was told i wasn't getting one, i was supposed to memorize the forumlas which messed up my 1 hour study yesterday -.-.... so i azn failed this test, even worse, ITS MATH, #$%@

And yea sure i could help but i suggest u get Joseph's help cuz he would make fun of me if I was helping.
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 am

o wow lawl i did OK on my science exam yesterday so no worries for me :D and im not taking math honors so i guess thats good news for me?
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog

Post by Redashi Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:54 am

Math Honors is easy... i just screwed up pathetically cuz i wasn't listening in class... Regular math is really easy though. Btw i hope i can get the science award this year again... to do so... it would be best if you can give me alot of help in semester 2 , J Chan can help me more ofcourse :P
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:56 pm

i can sorta help i have good memory i might be able to help u depending but yeah J.chan could probobly help u a bit more or in some cases alot more although his explanations are kinda complicated i might be able to simplify it though
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog

Post by Redashi Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Hahaha.... u help me...?
    Yea my memory isn't good but i don't really remember useless stuff like how you reminded me of an incident today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:26 pm