·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

+5
Yuan_Ka-Fai
Nakigara
shanaluv
w00fy
SnowBall
9 posters

Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice

SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog
    Humor : dont have one

Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice Empty Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice

Post by SnowBall Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:35 am

WARNING: before u read this is really long so prepare yourself before u read)

all right im back with a huge rant this time, it's about the corupted politians and laws that are too nice. Ok so in the US and Canada when a criminal is caught for murder and other crap all they get is a 4-6 hour interigation and they are set free if they are guilty they get a max of like 5 years in jail my question is WTH does that achieve!? that doesnt teach them anything they are just gonna do it agian ppl dont change. seriously in vietnam if a criminal is guilty they automaticly execute them, i agree with the vietnam sestyem becuase it works criminals should not be given ANY rights they are scrum on this earth they should all be executed on the SPOT all the EARNEST ppl in this world are dying and suffering because these bastards are being delt with too KINDLY. also in the US police cant kill a criminal if they run and they cannot shoot them in the back. in vietnam the police fire 3 warning shots in the air if they run they shoot to KILL that way ppl will be to scared to commit crimes. that should be used here in the US and canada but police are dying because they CANT do that the law is too kind it doesnt teach the law neeeds to be fair and HARSH at the same time. in my opinion ALL criminals should be KILLED and wiped off the face of thw planet. that would stop most crime the justice system should be like Death Note a perfect world where there is no crime and where all criminals are punished with DEATH!.
    w00fy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Knight
    Male Gemini Rat

Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice Empty Re: Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice

Post by w00fy Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Or, BAN WEAPONS like in the UK :D. But they probably have bad times in prison. So I guess it's not too bsad, but a friend told me that prison is luxury in the US o.O. I think. Anyways I think 10 years in prison if they do something serious, Something not serious should just be a year. Execution is banned in the UK too o.o.
    shanaluv
    shanaluv
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Avatar
    Male Cancer Monkey
    Humor : 絶対的な萌妹の至上の主義は超萌え! !

Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice Empty Re: Power Abuse, useless police and laws that are to nice

Post by shanaluv Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 pm

yes i think that some criminals need to be executed
    Nakigara
    Nakigara
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Seal
    Male Taurus Rooster

Post by Nakigara Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Yes criminals that kill should be killed. Criminals that steal should get jailtime not be excuted. Shooting a person while they run even though would help is retarded, what if a big chain of gang wars are going on? and you happen to shoot and kill the only person that would give you the information, then yur screwed, in my cause the vietnam police don't think logically. Also about police dying that is there job in a sense to protect the citizens of the U.S. and if it takes thier like in the process they know it can happen. Also it is also law that once the "criminal" fires back or does anything to endanger the well being of the police they are allowed to shoot. I have pently Police Officers, Military people in my family, my step-father being one. So I would know ^_^. So yeah I guess I can say I totally disagree with you.

w00fy wrote:Or, BAN WEAPONS like in the UK :D. But they probably have bad times in prison. So I guess it's not too bsad, but a friend told me that prison is luxury in the US o.O. I think. Anyways I think 10 years in prison if they do something serious, Something not serious should just be a year. Execution is banned in the UK too o.o.

Your friend most likely hasn't been in prison in the US. Prison in no way is luxurious. People die in the prisons, officers killed, rapped, tortured. Inmates are also sometimes killed, rapped, and tortured. You know when people say "Don't drop the soap"? Well its true, it is to be funny, you take a shower and drop the soap, someone who hasn't had sex in awhile (excuse my language) would rape the shit out of you. Its not pretty.
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 pm

[quote="Nakigara"]Yes criminals that kill should be killed. Criminals that steal should get jailtime not be excuted. Shooting a person while they run even though would help is retarded, what if a big chain of gang wars are going on? and you happen to shoot and kill the only person that would give you the information, then yur screwed, in my cause the vietnam police don't think logically. Also about police dying that is there job in a sense to protect the citizens of the U.S. and if it takes thier like in the process they know it can happen. Also it is also law that once the "criminal" fires back or does anything to endanger the well being of the police they are allowed to shoot. I have pently Police Officers, Military people in my family, my step-father being one. So I would know ^_^. So yeah I guess I can say I totally disagree with you.quote=

while i agree with u that the vietnam police dont think logiclly and that they should only kill guilty ppl im just saying that in my opinion guilty criminals should die if they really r guilty. i guess the only reason i think about it like this now is because of the book To Kill a Mockingbird which has really good points about how Justice is sometimes corrupt. on the side note about the police dying well if i remember correctly the police cant shoot at a criminal when thier back is turned right? if thats the case does that mean that u cant shoot them and make them trip? if so im wondering how the hell do they even catch criminals in the 1st place?
    w00fy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Knight
    Male Gemini Rat

Post by w00fy Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:58 am

Well, it was on TV that a prison in the US was more luxurious than their own homes. I don't know if it's actually true but yeh. It does sound kind of strange for a prison to be luxurious.
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Male Scorpio Dog
    Humor : Dood~

Post by Yuan_Ka-Fai Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:40 pm

PUNISH THEIR FAMILIES <3

Jk, I just say death.
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:11 am

wow Yuan i finally where u got ur name from i think u got the name Yuan Ka Fai from Tales of Symphonia
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Yuan_Ka-Fai Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 am

SnowBall wrote:wow Yuan i finally where u got ur name from i think u got the name Yuan Ka Fai from Tales of Symphonia

Did it really take you that long to figure it out? O_o. I think the majority of the guild figured it out, or thought I was currency from some country >.<
    roy
    roy
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Scorpio Pig

Post by roy Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:44 am

Sorry, but...

If a criminal is found guilty, he certainly does NOT just get 5 years in prison. He faces 25 years to Life.

ANd what will killing the criminal do? Will it bring the person he killed back to life?

Life is an astounding gift no one understands. And no one has the right to take away a life. And no one has the right to judge whether or not a life should be taken.

What will taking another life accomplish? More grief, more bloodshed.

As for prisons being more luxurious then your own home...

Those prisons are like colleges. You need to pay to get into them. A lot.
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog
    Humor : Knock knock o.o

Post by Redashi Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm

@ Yuan
    I thot ur a currency.

@ Snow
    What if you're a criminal? not that i think you will become one...
    Nakigara
    Nakigara
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Seal
    Male Taurus Rooster

Post by Nakigara Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:46 pm

@Roy: Jail Time actually depends on he crime, and the degree of the crime, which is to much to explain right now. But I agree with the killing a person won't make a person they killed come back to life. True we do not have the "right" to take someones life, but in cases where we do, the government takes a two wrongs make a right approach.

Also yes there are soem prisons where they might seem lavished, but it is still a prison and like roay said, cost alot, If you were bill gates, and you were charged with 2nd degree murder, that is where you would be for life. Cost a shit load.
    AndreTrek
    AndreTrek
    Aegis Knight
    Aegis Knight

Avalon Avatar
    Male Libra Pig

Post by AndreTrek Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:18 pm

roy wrote:Sorry, but...

If a criminal is found guilty, he certainly does NOT just get 5 years in prison. He faces 25 years to Life.

ANd what will killing the criminal do? Will it bring the person he killed back to life?

Life is an astounding gift no one understands. And no one has the right to take away a life. And no one has the right to judge whether or not a life should be taken.

i know it wont bring the one who died back to life, but killing the criminal will stop him from getting out of the prison and killing more people.
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Yuan_Ka-Fai Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:06 pm

AndreTrek wrote:
    roy wrote:Sorry, but...

i know it wont bring the one who died back to life, but killing the criminal will stop him from getting out of the prison and killing more people.

I don't know if this applies to all prisoners, but maybe the 25 some years is used for reflection and make them think about what they've done (what else can they do?). Maybe some people are sick enough to plan their next crime once they out too >.<
    Mallifex
    Mallifex
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Knight
    Male Cancer Dog
    Humor : Only on Wednedsays

Post by Mallifex Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm

I'll be honest with you. Executing people due to any crime (such as robbery, mass murder, etc.) would be the most effective way at eliminating crime altogether. However this is an extremely unethical process. Just look at manslaughter, accidental murder, being executed for that would be just plain stupid. Or say selling illegal drugs. These drugs make people happy and provide a product people want, which they buy, and stimulate the economy, and create drug-related jobs. Think of all the great things drug trade does for this country, becuase it honestly outweighs the bad things it does. Being executed for such trivial crimes would be most unsatisfactory.
    However, I must say I agree with your point that our punishments for violent crimes need to be more severe. A nice zero-tolerance policy, like in the U.S.A.'s public school system, would be a great base model for a new legal system.
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog

Post by Redashi Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 am

SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 am

WTF that was so random
    roy
    roy
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Scorpio Pig

Post by roy Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 am

79% of murders are done at the spur-of-the-moment. Most of them show true remose, and when asked if they would ever kill again, said no. (A polygraph and a face-test was tooken)

In my nature, hurting another human being is wrong. Killing....
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog

Post by Redashi Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm

SnowBall wrote:WTF that was so random

Yo face :pale:
    And you don't know Snow in rl Roy...
    He's pretty bloodthirsty -.-... One day gonna be a homicidal maniac if he cannot control himself... maybe thats why i want to stay away from him so he can forget me :P
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Red that is mean im not THAT bloodthirsty and besides i would never kill ppl....put them in the hospital probobly but not in a coffin
    shanaluv
    shanaluv
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Avatar
    Male Cancer Monkey
    Humor : 絶対的な萌妹の至上の主義は超萌え! !

Post by shanaluv Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:10 am

I AM SO VERY SHOCK :x
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog

Post by Redashi Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:55 am

You said u would roll me down a flight of stairs and put a fat guy on me if i fainted or went unconcious... Thats evil and may lead to killing if you think too much,
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Redashi wrote:You said u would roll me down a flight of stairs and put a fat guy on me if i fainted or went unconcious... Thats evil and may lead to killing if you think too much,

i was kidding about making Brian lay on top of you to flatten you i might actully do the drawing on face and rolling down stairs though

@ shana where did u get ur avatar from? a game or an anime? if u got it from an anime i wanna watch it Lawl
    Redashi
    Redashi
    Captain
    Captain

Avalon Seal
    Male Libra Dog

Post by Redashi Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:08 am

First.. wut anime is that... and second... i wish i can read more chinese cuz idk wut those chinese characters say X__x
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog

Post by SnowBall Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 am

what do u mean what anime is that? the question was directed at Shana

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:56 pm