·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

3 posters

What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!)

SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog
    Humor : dont have one

What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!) Empty What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!)

Post by SnowBall Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Hello everyone! =) So after a year or so of quitting Grand Chase i decide to come back just to play a little bit for old times sake. as i was playing i got addicted as it was pretty fun to level my lv 56 lass to 61 so i figured "if it's this easy i should lv my seighart and jin to around 50 or so" BUT, as i got my seighart to 45 i realized something, THERE ARE NO ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEVEL FROM 30-50 ANYMORE! seriously remember when BFB was the Super godly hot spot for lv 45-47 or 48? well those rooms are now GONE there are barely any left. so i figured "Maybe wyrm might have some 45+ rooms" WRONG! Wyrm is almost as empty with mostly locked solo rooms and dual solo rooms.

so my question HOW the hell do we get from 30-50 now with no rooms we are required to solo dungeons and god knows how long that takes i rather go take a dump in the time it takes. and don't think the pvp is as fun as it used to be mostly people who are the "look at me i have no life" super pros that just totally Blow people out of the water, or you get the Super laggy Super spammers who just spam a single skill over and over and over therefore giving you a giant headache and if you beat them they go "OMG noob stupid spammer" which makes to you have another big migraine!.
    Luca
    Luca
    Administrator
    Administrator

Avalon Source
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : that funny/Beast/crazy/Loco DUDE >=D

What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!) Empty Re: What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!)

Post by Luca Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Lol solo? it to dam easy to Solo dungeons now lol ITS BORING I KNOW! but it gets the job done
    SiegStrife
    SiegStrife
    Administrator
    Administrator

Avalon Source
    Male Cancer Dog
    Humor : Hey....Would you say I became a hero?

What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!) Empty Re: What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!)

Post by SiegStrife Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Ask guild members to help out 8P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:04 am