·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

5 posters

Dead and gone...

Enjaycee
    Enjaycee
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Pisces Monkey
    Humor : "I told myself to write down the code but I didn't listen." - Desert Punk

Dead and gone... Empty Dead and gone...

Post by Enjaycee Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:42 pm

It had to happen sooner or later...

I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone this earlier.

I'm giving up Grand Chase. It's costing me money and time that I don't have. I have real-life obligations to my self, my family and my friends that I can't afford to neglect.

I'm sorry everyone, but my career in Avalon and in Grand Chase is over.

I've been thinking about this for a long time now, and I've decided that this is what is best for me.

I'm very sorry that this happened so suddenly, but this is what I need to do.

Shout outs to:

Andre - I think the Avalon GC was a great idea even though it didn't last long. The fact that you even created your own version for the guild is amazing. I don't think anyone else has ever done that.

Josh - I still remember you from back then. We used to pvp together and I still respect you a lot. I also liked how you whooped that punk Trizzle that one time when he was talking so much crap. You put his arrogant ass in his place.

Wolfinganger - You are an amazing artist. Thank you so much for making sigs for me and for everyone. Not only that but I felt I've come to know you a little as a person when you broadcasted yourself making the guild's banner.

Xil - You've lead this guild well in it's early days, and I've come to look up to and respect you a lot. Your skill with Ronan was legendary back in S2. I've even watched Reuk try to surpass you with his.

Reuku - For pvping with me and keeping the guild together with regular guild pvp sessions. And most of all for creating and maintaining these forums. What you have here is top-notch and I don't think there's anything better.

Luca - You've been my rival for the longest time because you were so good at FS'ing with Elesis. I wanted to surpass you so much, but I guess that won't ever happen. You also have a charisma in this guild that barely anyone else in this guild can match. I think you are a great leader and will take this guild to the top someday when you come back and if you keep at it.

Thank you for having me in your guild. I've had a lot of fun and I think I might have even learned a thing or two from my time here. I love you all very much, but it's time for me to move on, this time for real.

Farewell everybody. Long live Avalon!

-Enjaycee
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Developer
    Developer

Avalon Avatar
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."

Dead and gone... Empty Re: Dead and gone...

Post by Reuku Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650 Dead and gone... 650650

I'll miss you man~

This is good for you though. Focusing on your life will be good for you as a person. I can't wait to see how your personality will develop when you come back 2 years from now! :D
    EPICSteve
    EPICSteve
    Recruit
    Recruit

Avalon Member
    Male Virgo Goat
    Location : Lost in my own head, filled with my hearts desires that might not ever become fulfilled.
    Humor : Normal-explosive, with a hint of meaning and a crumb of hidden sorrow. Nah, just good humor. ^^

Post by EPICSteve Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 am

I bet if I was here just a little bit more than I have been more upset. x.x gg, even though we didn't meet, I wish you a solid farewell, the best way I can. ^^;
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Male Scorpio Dog
    Humor : Dood~

Post by Yuan_Ka-Fai Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Bai!~

One advice: don't look back.
    Luca
    Luca
    Administrator
    Administrator

Avalon Source
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : that funny/Beast/crazy/Loco DUDE >=D

Post by Luca Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 pm

You will be missed not as friend but as a brother

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content