·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

3 posters

gotta love this 2

BrutalDestiny
    Recruit
    Recruit

Avalon Member

gotta love this 2 Empty gotta love this 2

Post by BrutalDestiny Fri May 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Came back home from a date with a solid 8/10 to discover that my, preposterously lashed, housemate had put the front door of our flat on the latch. I tried ringing him, but he was predictably comatose and didn't answer. Rather than go back to hers, or get a hotel I decided that the best course of action was to shout "hulk smash!" and shoulder barge the door. Not only did the latch fly off, but the whole door frame came away and smashed into three pieces. I stood above the smashed door frame feeling like Hulk Hogan and the girl was so impressed (or drunk, one of the two) that she let me rattle her pretty much straight away. I then came out of my room to find my flatmate stumbling around wearing only a towel and looking puzzled at the pieces of door frame scattered all over our hallway. LAD.
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Developer
    Developer

Avalon Avatar
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."

gotta love this 2 Empty Re: gotta love this 2

Post by Reuku Fri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

O_O
    Kikomyru
    Kikomyru
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Virgo Dog

Post by Kikomyru Sat May 29, 2010 10:59 am

lol i tried this once, i began wondering how i broke my foot and then realised it was a steal storm door xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content