'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!)

SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog
    Humor : dont have one

What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!)

Post by SnowBall on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Hello everyone! =) So after a year or so of quitting Grand Chase i decide to come back just to play a little bit for old times sake. as i was playing i got addicted as it was pretty fun to level my lv 56 lass to 61 so i figured "if it's this easy i should lv my seighart and jin to around 50 or so" BUT, as i got my seighart to 45 i realized something, THERE ARE NO ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEVEL FROM 30-50 ANYMORE! seriously remember when BFB was the Super godly hot spot for lv 45-47 or 48? well those rooms are now GONE there are barely any left. so i figured "Maybe wyrm might have some 45+ rooms" WRONG! Wyrm is almost as empty with mostly locked solo rooms and dual solo rooms.

so my question HOW the hell do we get from 30-50 now with no rooms we are required to solo dungeons and god knows how long that takes i rather go take a dump in the time it takes. and don't think the pvp is as fun as it used to be mostly people who are the "look at me i have no life" super pros that just totally Blow people out of the water, or you get the Super laggy Super spammers who just spam a single skill over and over and over therefore giving you a giant headache and if you beat them they go "OMG noob stupid spammer" which makes to you have another big migraine!.
    Luca
    Administrator
    Administrator

Avalon Source
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : that funny/Beast/crazy/Loco DUDE >=D

Re: What the hell is going on!? (longest rant EVER!)

Post by Luca on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Lol solo? it to dam easy to Solo dungeons now lol ITS BORING I KNOW! but it gets the job done

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    SiegStrife
    Administrator
    Administrator

Avalon Source
    Male Cancer Dog
    Humor : Hey....Would you say I became a hero?

Post by SiegStrife on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Ask guild members to help out 8P

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS3 Trophies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:05 pm