'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

Real life stuff...

Enjaycee
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Pisces Monkey
    Humor : "I told myself to write down the code but I didn't listen." - Desert Punk

Real life stuff...

Post by Enjaycee on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 pm

From hereon don't expect to see me on GC as much. I'm going off to college in about a month, so I will need to concentrate on classes more than games. Also, my parents are getting on to me about my so-called "addiction" to video games and are forcing me to quit gaming, something which I really despise them for...(I played one time for 6 hours straight, but I had nothing better to do and it was a rainy day, get off my back!...)

Anyway, so there you have it. I'll try to get on when I can, but I'll probably be afk and then off after checking for attendance. I'll still come to these forums but that's about as much activeness you'll get from me for a while.

As of right now you can say I'm on vacation.
    Reuku
    Developer
    Developer

Avalon Avatar
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."

Re: Real life stuff...

Post by Reuku on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 am

I will miss chu

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:26 pm