·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

2 posters

Real life stuff...

Enjaycee
    Enjaycee
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Pisces Monkey
    Humor : "I told myself to write down the code but I didn't listen." - Desert Punk

Real life stuff... Empty Real life stuff...

Post by Enjaycee Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 pm

From hereon don't expect to see me on GC as much. I'm going off to college in about a month, so I will need to concentrate on classes more than games. Also, my parents are getting on to me about my so-called "addiction" to video games and are forcing me to quit gaming, something which I really despise them for...(I played one time for 6 hours straight, but I had nothing better to do and it was a rainy day, get off my back!...)

Anyway, so there you have it. I'll try to get on when I can, but I'll probably be afk and then off after checking for attendance. I'll still come to these forums but that's about as much activeness you'll get from me for a while.

As of right now you can say I'm on vacation.
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Developer
    Developer

Avalon Avatar
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."

Real life stuff... Empty Re: Real life stuff...

Post by Reuku Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 am

Real life stuff... 659954 I will miss chu

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 am