'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

GC 2nd job mission

Ceppana
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Knight
    Male Gemini Buffalo

GC 2nd job mission

Post by Ceppana on Wed May 26, 2010 3:01 pm

OK i have to rant....

Im really pissed at the rate the frags and seals drop now. No i didnt want them to be 100%, I would have been fine with S2 rates but nooo they made it almost 0% chance to get anything related to 2nd job.

Im getting most 3 frags per FULL run in gaikoz, thats 100 total full runs in gaikoz to get the frags. Ok thats fine I could live with that maybe.....

But then the f*ing seals. 20 runs without one! that would be 200 freaking runs to get the seals. I dont have or want to spend so much time for a lousy 2nd job which isnt supposed to be that hard.

Im nearly ragequitting GC because of this bullshit. I would set for 5 frags per rush that would be ok but i get 1 frag per rush -.- thats awesome.

/end rant

Ok there i said it. But now for the facts i have actually gathered some data from my 2nd jobs ( Mari's is 10th 2nd job) so ill edit this post later to show my statistic on the 2nd job.
    Reuku
    Developer
    Developer

Avalon Avatar
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."

Re: GC 2nd job mission

Post by Reuku on Thu May 27, 2010 4:38 am

I got the cash one xD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Male Scorpio Dog
    Humor : Dood~

Post by Yuan_Ka-Fai on Sun May 30, 2010 2:51 am

I dunno...I GPed and got 10- frags on full runs, and got 10 swords in ~15 runs.

I heard from some newbie that he got 30 frags a run .-. I doubted him O.o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:47 pm