·Avalon· The Everdistant Utopia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

+4
Mallifex
SiegStrife
Reuku
SnowBall
8 posters

Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed)

Poll

Has this gay shit ever happen to you?

[ 4 ]
    Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) I_vote_lcap50%Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) I_vote_lcap25%Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) I_vote_lcap25%Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog
    Humor : dont have one

Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) Empty Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed)

Post by SnowBall Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:25 pm

(situation)

OK so the other day during lunch at school me and a freind were sitting down eating luch when this anoyying Nazi-loving kid came to eat with us. while he was eating he threw half is sandwich across the hallway me and a freind told him to pick it up but he just said "thats the janitors job" (yeah i know fucking ungrateful jerk right?) so then few mins later a teacher comes and asks us what happend we tell him the honest truth he tells the jerk to pick up his food, he argues, then the OTHER teacher asks us the same thing we tell him the truth. the jerk argues back then since it's clearly the jackass's fault the teacher was like if you THREE cause trouble agian the THREE of you will be BANNED from this floor for the REST of the year.

my question HOW THE **** IS THAT FAIR!? IT'S NOT OUR FAULT THE NAZI-LOVING HORSE FONDLING PISS SWIMMING TOILETT KISSER CHUCKED HIS FUCKING GARBAGE ACROSS THE HALL! SO WHY SHOULD ME AND MY FREIND GET IN TROUBLE AS WELL!? WE WERE DOING THE RIGHT THING GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! I SWEAR THAT TEACHER DESERVES TO HAVE HIS BALLS RIPPED OFF SO HE CANNOT CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE WORLD! HE APPARENTLY HAS NO BRAIN, HE SHOULD HAVE OIL SPILT ON HIM AND BE LIT OF FUCKING FIRE! AND I WILL PERSONALLY LAUGH AT HIM WHILE I WACTH HIM SUFFER!

Last edited by SnowBall on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gammer mistake)
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Developer
    Developer

Avalon Avatar
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."

Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) Empty Re: Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed)

Post by Reuku Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 pm

beat the kid up so he wont do it again or the more peaceful thing.... don't talk to him...
    SiegStrife
    SiegStrife
    Administrator
    Administrator

Avalon Source
    Male Cancer Dog
    Humor : Hey....Would you say I became a hero?

Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed) Empty Re: Unfair Teachers (warning may be extermeley long im really pissed)

Post by SiegStrife Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:53 pm

There should be a "I hate everyone" selection.
    Mallifex
    Mallifex
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Knight
    Male Cancer Dog
    Humor : Only on Wednedsays

Post by Mallifex Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:11 pm

/ agree with Josh.
    I hate humanity in general >.>
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Male Scorpio Dog
    Humor : Dood~

Post by Yuan_Ka-Fai Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:45 pm

._. I don't think it's the teachers fault...I mean, he wasn't their and kids (college/highschool people) seem to be...um...well semi-obnoxious? As for the Nazi-boy-jerky-yuckz, just another trouble maker causing trouble, no biggy.
    shanaluv
    shanaluv
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Avatar
    Male Cancer Monkey
    Humor : 絶対的な萌妹の至上の主義は超萌え! !

Post by shanaluv Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:34 pm

yes. some fckers once got me and friends kicked outta the upper floor of gym where we ate before cuz the fckers left their trash there and then some teacher came and simply assumed it was us no matter what we said and we're like wow wtf...
    Enjaycee
    Enjaycee
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Pisces Monkey
    Humor : "I told myself to write down the code but I didn't listen." - Desert Punk

Post by Enjaycee Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Why did you let someone with a description like that eat with you in the first place? But anyway, similar stuff ahs happened to me before. I shrugged it off because I didn't really care what would have happened to me, beucase I didn't do it. I almost dared for the teacher to come back and tell me it was my fault for something I didn't do. Just stand your ground and argue your point and hope you don't get written up for defiance.
    SnowBall
    SnowBall
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Avalon Member
    Male Sagittarius Dog
    Humor : dont have one

Post by SnowBall Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Enjaycee wrote:Why did you let someone with a description like that eat with you in the first place? But anyway, similar stuff ahs happened to me before. I shrugged it off because I didn't really care what would have happened to me, beucase I didn't do it. I almost dared for the teacher to come back and tell me it was my fault for something I didn't do. Just stand your ground and argue your point and hope you don't get written up for defiance.
    [code] We told him to go away but he wouldn't leave it's not my fault that the teacher is a useless bastard... is it?
    Luca
    Luca
    Administrator
    Administrator

Avalon Source
    Male Scorpio Monkey
    Humor : that funny/Beast/crazy/Loco DUDE >=D

Post by Luca Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:17 am

SnowBall wrote:(situation)

my question HOW THE **** IS THAT FAIR!? IT'S NOT OUR FAULT THE NAZI-LOVING HORSE FONDLING PISS SWIMMING TOILETT KISSER CHUCKED HIS FUCKING GARBAGE ACROSS THE HALL!

I LOled

but nah this never happen to me at school reason why

1.if you throw trash by our table and we tell him to pick it up"nicely" and if he try to act all bad and tough about it me and the ppl at the table will "treat him"(if you dont know what it means ask me) or i would of just beat his ass

2.Im smooth with all the school Principals so like i never get in trouble if i did do something bad which i dont XD
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Yuan_Ka-Fai
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Avalon Seal
    Male Scorpio Dog
    Humor : Dood~

Post by Yuan_Ka-Fai Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:49 pm

At my school, getting teachers fired is easy for me. Just talk to the principal who is a friend of my parents <3. Well...can principals fire people? O_o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:51 am